MacBook Prose

Thursday, May 04, 2006

MacBook Pro: BlackBerry Update 2

A quick update on this for the BlackBerry users out there, Pocketmac have produced an updated version of their Pocketmac for BlackBerry software.

Version 3.13 includes the update dealing with issues related to the Intel Macs. I have installed the software on my MacBook Pro and everything works just as it is supposed to. It took all of 2 minutes to confirm my preferences and get my BlackBerry synched up with my notebook. The contacts on my BB transferred over to my my Address Book and the BB calendar updated iCal with my schedules. You can also synch up your To Do lists, notes etc.

There is also the option to synch up with other apps (like Entourage if you are running it).

You can downloaded the updated software here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home