MacBook Prose

Sunday, March 05, 2006

MacBook Pro - Public Service Announcement

The Apple stores in London have got MacBook Pros in stock now.

The Brent Cross store has a waiting list and all the notebooks that they have received are already accounted for so you will just have to put your name down and wait.

The Regent street store has the 1.83 models in stock with no waiting list. This is where I got mine yesterday, so unless you are waiting for the 2.0 MacBook Pro (which they do not have in stock in yet) I would suggest you give them a call and head over to Regent Street. I don't have any info on re-sellers and other non-Apple stores.

If you are waiting, I hate to rub it in, but these MacBook Pros are great. As a first time Mac-buyer, I am getting used to the change, so far, everything has been pretty straight forward. I am not much a manual reader so I have been playing around, but I think I am going to have a look through the 'switchers Guide' on the Apple site over the next couple of days.

Good luck to anybody else in London trying to get their hands on one of these babies......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home